This page describes various policies that apply to the Teklibri web site.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but all comments will be viewed and approved by the moderator before becoming visible.
There are also instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or possible spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but all comments should be clearly relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually, or the display of which may expose me (the blog owner) to potential liability for defamatory conduct of any kind, will be deleted.
- This is a non-commercial blog, carrying no advertising, the goal of which is to disseminate information. Comments that promote specific goods or services are not permitted and will be deleted.
- Given the declared subject matter of this blog, comments of a political or religious nature are unlikely to be relevant. Such comments will be deleted, unless they seem to be rational and highly relevant to the topic.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
All images shown on this blog are copyright of David O Hodgson and Teklibri (whether or not the image contains an explicit copyright statement), and may not be reproduced anywhere else, in any form, without the advance written permission of David O Hodgson.
Collaboration & Third-Party Content
The goal of this blog is to present useful technical information derived from my own skills and experience.
I have no interest in posting content written or supplied by others, whether paid or not, nor in entering into any collaborative effort in connection with the blog content. You are welcome to link to my posts, but you cannot re-post my content elsewhere.
Please don’t bother to post comments or send emails asking about any such arrangements. If you feel that you have information to offer that is of interest to others, then why not start your own blog?
My emphasis in creating articles for this blog is towards quality rather than quantity. Therefore, the frequency of new posts is less than some may wish. I also realize that, because my professional interests cover a relatively wide range of disciplines, your interest level in individual topics may vary.
So that you won’t have to keep checking back for new posts that interest you, you can use the email subscription list control on the left to receive an automatic email whenever a new post is available.
I promise that your information will only be used for purposes of communication from Teklibri. I will not make your information available to any third-party in any form.
You can unsubscribe from the email list at any time. You’ll find a link to enable you to do that at the bottom of each email.